Photo Credit: Viator
- From 17,436 ~
- Our Rating
Step back in time and find out how the rich and powerful of old Japan used to occupy their time with a cruise on a yakatabune boat in the company of real geishas and plenty of drinks. Yakatabune vessels once floated leisurely through the rivers and canals of Tokyo, hosting dinner parties with professional entertainers. Come relive those days in the 21st century!
Why We Recommend This
- Experience the height of Japanese hospitality in the presence of geishas while boating around Tokyo Harbor.
- Make the memories of a lifetime by having a delectable dinner on the water with as many alcoholic beverages as you like.
- The geisha will sing and dance for your entertainment and even teach you traditional Japanese drinking games.
- Since this is an evening boat trip, you’ll get to admire Tokyo’s electric nightscapes while learning about Japanese culture in the most enjoyable way possible.
- The activity is especially recommended for large groups of travelers since a minimum of 15 participants is required.
This post may contain affiliate links. If you buy through them, we may earn a commission at no additional cost to you.
3-6-6, Furuishiba, Koto-ku, Tokyo