Photo Credit: Klook
- From 2,500 ~
- Our Rating
Walk around the ancient city of Kyoto while clad in a traditional Japanese kimono! You can select your preferred kimono from the plethora of styles and patterns, with children’s kimono also available. A professional photographer can be added as an extra option, so whether you are traveling alone or with your family, you can get amazing pictures that will make the memories of your experience last a lifetime!
Why We Recommend This
- Choose your preferred style from over 500 types of kimono. Not only is there a wide selection of patterns, but also styles such as “furisode,” “Taisho Roman,” and “hakama.” Everyone is sure to find their perfect match.
- Couple plans and family plans limited to Klook are also available, so the entire family is sure to have a great time!
- As an extra option, you can have a professional photographer take beautiful, effortless photos of you walking around the town. This is especially perfect for solo travelers.
- The plan includes being dressed in kimono and basic hairstyling. However, you can opt to upgrade to a more elaborate hairstyle and add hair accessories.
- Even if you are not used to walking in kimono, do not fret, as Kiyomizu-dera Temple is right nearby, so you do not need to walk far to get the perfect shot!
4-432-12, Gojobashihigashi, Higashiyama-ku, Kyoto-shi, Kyoto