Photo Credit: Klook
- From 800 ~
- Our Rating
This hot spring bath facility near the airport is perfect for relieving the fatigue of your trip before returning home. There are shops, cafes, and restaurants all around, so you can savor every minute of your trip before departure.
Why We Recommend This
- Because it is close to Rinku Town and Kansai Airport, you can visit before or after your flight and soothe your body in the healing hot springs.
- Enjoy the relaxing ocean view while soaking in the natural alkaline hot spring waters.
- There is also a restaurant with a menu created with the help of a Michelin star restaurant in Osaka, so guests can enjoy outstanding Japanese cuisine made with local ingredients.
- Hate carrying around all that heavy luggage during your trip? Wait until you visit the gift shop at this hot spring facility so that you can stock up on all of your last-minute souvenirs and snacks!
- There is also a reasonably priced cafe, so even if you aren’t hungry enough for an entire meal, you can still enjoy a nice snack.
This post may contain affiliate links. If you buy through them, we may earn a commission at no additional cost to you.
1-23, Rinkuorai-kita, Izumisano-shi, Osaka