Photo Credit: Klook
- From 7,000 ~
- Our Rating
Kick off your tour of Kyoto with a scenic ride on a retro train, then explore the city’s historical hotspots teeming with natural wonder!
Why We Recommend This
- Board the retro Sagano Torokko Train and enjoy an enchanting trip through Arashiyama! Each season has an entirely different atmosphere, so you can come again and again to discover something new!
- Kiyomizu-dera Temple abounds with culture and history, and boasts one of the tallest three-story pagodas in all of Japan. The view from the balcony of the main hall, which sits upon a small cliff, will take your breath away.
- Fushimi Inari-taisha is famous for its rows of red torii gates, along with other icons like fox motifs dotting the grounds dedicated to the god of harvest, the mysterious Omokaru Stone, and much more.
- For lunch, deluxe plans that include buffets and beef shabu-shabu are available, so make sure to eat something local for a more memorable experience!
- The friendly guide can speak English, so don’t hesitate to ask any questions!
This post may contain affiliate links. If you buy through them, we may earn a commission at no additional cost to you.