Photo Credit: Klook
- From 600 ~
- Our Rating
Discover the history of Japan while skipping the line by buying an Osaka Castle ticket ahead of time! Inside this symbol of Osaka is a museum displaying fascinating artifacts, including those registered as Cultural Properties of Japan, and more!
Why We Recommend This
- One of Japan's three most famous castles, Osaka Castle was reconstructed over 90 years ago and continues to encapsulate Japanese history and culture.
- The castle’s history museum displays relics that are over 100 years old!
- Events such as temporary exhibitions, light-up displays, stamp rallies, and puzzle-solving games are also frequently held, so you can experience something new with each visit.
- Seeing the mighty castle standing proudly amongst the spacious, lush parkland is a sight to behold, and strolling the area provides an authentic glimpse into the past.
- Buying an e-ticket from Klook ensures smooth entry, and cuts down the time you would need to wait in line!
This post may contain affiliate links. If you buy through them, we may earn a commission at no additional cost to you.
1-1, Osakajo, Chuo-ku, Osaka-shi, Osaka