Photo Credit: Booking.com
- From 22,000 ~
Perched atop the scenic heights of Jodogahama, this hotel offers awe-inspiring vistas of Miyako Bay and the majestic Pacific Ocean. Guests can rejuvenate their body and mind amidst a natural setting, complete with a relaxation area and a library lounge. An array of guest rooms await, including Japanese-style rooms and Western-style accommodations. When it comes to dining, indulge in the freshest seafood from each season, such as Sanriku wakame seaweed, sea urchin, autumn swordfish, abalone, and cod sashimi.
Why We Recommend This
- The front desk and lobby are located on the 3rd floor, and as soon as you enter through the entrance, you'll be greeted with a breathtaking view of Miyako Bay.
- You can spend leisurely time in the library lounge and relaxation area.
- The hotel offers a variety of rooms, including Japanese-style and Western-style rooms, as well as specially furnished accommodations such as the Royal Suite and rooms with bathrooms overlooking the Sanriku Coast, Miyako Bay, and the Pacific Ocean.
- There is a restaurant where you can enjoy meals while overlooking Miyako Bay through the red pine trees. They offer a buffet with both Japanese and Western dishes using seasonal ingredients. The lineup of local sake is also extensive.
- There is a souvenir corner with a wide selection of souvenirs unique to Miyako and the rest of Iwate.
This post may contain affiliate links. If you buy through them, we may earn a commission at no additional cost to you.
32-4, Hitachihama-cho, Miyako-shi, Iwate