Photo Credit: Viator
- From 8,470 ~
- Our Rating
Find a more serene side of Tokyo at a Zen temple where you’ll get to participate in real Buddhist meditation led by local monks. Clear your mind and find inner peace as you recite sacred Buddhist texts, followed by a tranquil walk among an oasis of nature and living Japanese history.
Why We Recommend This
- This is an authentic Zen experience held at a real Buddhist temple and a great way to get in touch with Japanese spirituality right at the source.
- Practice zazen meditation, listen to the monks recite sutras, and read from the sacred texts yourself to discover the true heart of Zen.
- This experience is a great way to escape the hustle and bustle of Tokyo while staying less than an hour from the city center.
- After the meditation, enjoy your newfound inner peace by strolling through the lush greenery of a 1,000-year-old temple.
- The price includes free Japanese snacks and tea.
This post may contain affiliate links. If you buy through them, we may earn a commission at no additional cost to you.
1-9, Marunouchi, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo