Photo Credit: Booking.com
- From 34,000 ~
- Our Rating
Every element of this hotel feels as if it has been intentionally chosen, from the entrance to the room, lighting, beds, and even down to the tableware. As you walk through the hotel doors, you’ll encounter koi carps that you can ask for permission to feed. It’s the perfect place to soak in the Kyoto ambience.
Why We Recommend This
- From the moment you step in, you’ll be greeted by hanging washi paper lanterns, koi carps, and Kyoto-style gardens. The hotel oozes Japanese atmosphere, making you feel as though you’ve stepped into a whole other world.
- The Japanese-style rooms are large, pristine, thoughtfully decorated and furnished, and have plenty of room to store your things if you have a lot of luggage.
- All rooms come equipped with king-sized beds, so you can retire peacefully in true comfort after a busy day sightseeing. Everything in the room down to the blankets and seat cushions has been carefully selected for your utmost comfort.
- The in-room teapot and cups are all original, handmade Japanese pieces, and locally sourced Uji tea and coffee are available.
- For breakfast, a special menu made from local ingredients that are in season is prepared, bringing the charm of Kyoto right to your table. You’re sure to feel energized after gobbling it down.
557, Fujimoto-cho, Aburanokoji-dori Shijo-agaru, Nakagyo-ku, Kyoto-shi, Kyoto