Photo Credit: Booking.com
- From 25,000 ~
- Our Rating
Hotel Universal Port is a fully-immersive official Universal Studios Japan (USJ) hotel where everything from the rooms to the restaurants is themed after the iconic amusement park.
Why We Recommend This
- As an official USJ accommodation, the Universal Port allows guests to check the wait time for attractions, buy tickets, and purchase official goods right at the hotel.
- Located just a 4-minute walk from Universal Studios Japan and a 3-minute walk from Universal City Station, the hotel is also a great base for travelers planning to do a little sightseeing around Osaka.
- Hotel Universal Port boasts a total of 14 unique concept rooms, including the only official Minion guestroom in all of Japan!
- The on-site restaurant "Port Dining Rico Rico" is inspired by exotic stories of sailing ships and tropical islands, and offers a rich variety of breakfast and dinner buffet options.
- The Rex Entertainment Place REX Café and Lounge R delight guests with a giant dinosaur skeleton suspended from the ceiling as well as delicious treats prepared by a master chef.
1-1-111, Sakurajima, Konohana-ku, Osaka-shi, Osaka