Photo Credit: Klook
- From 12,000 ~
- Our Rating
Take in the breathtaking views of the Tottori Sand Dunes and the Uradome Coast. Enjoy seafood for lunch, and pear picking in the autumn as the food is just as great as the scenery!
Why We Recommend This
- Take a cruise along the Uradome coastline, which is designated as a UNESCO Global Geopark. The unique scenery has been created by the intricate topography of the ria coast and is superb beyond words.
- A scene that doesn't feel like you are in Japan, the Tottori Sand Dunes is exquisite in both the day and night, and the sea with the sand is nothing short of memorable no matter the season!
- For lunch, enjoy an all-you-can-eat buffet of grilled seafood such as oysters and scallops.
- The sand museum exhibits extremely impressive sand sculptures, including some that are considered to be the finest in the entire world!
- From late August to November, you can visit a pear farm and experience picking fresh pears as well.
This post may contain affiliate links. If you buy through them, we may earn a commission at no additional cost to you.