Photo Credit: Klook
- From 2,400 ~
- Our Rating
This transit card can be used on JR West lines and subways, private railways, and buses in the Kansai area, making it a must-have for sightseeing in Japan!
Why We Recommend This
- This travel card allows for unlimited rides on JR West lines and subways, private railways, and buses in the Kansai area, and can be used not only for transportation, but also as a payment method when shopping!
- The card comes pre-loaded with 1,500 yen, so you can use it immediately after you get it.
- This saves you the trouble of buying a ticket each and every time you want to take the train, so you can just hop on the train and go!
- You can easily add more money to the card at stations and convenience stores, so you can keep using it as much as you want!
- Presenting your card will also let you use the Kansai Limited Express "Haruka" (for Shin-Osaka and Kyoto) at a discounted price.