Photo Credit: Klook
- From 900 ~
- Our Rating
This transport pass is your key to sightseeing in Osaka and Kyoto, covering iconic sites such as Osaka Castle, Fushimi Inari-taisha, and more!
Why We Recommend This
- The pass allows for unlimited rides on the Keihan Line, which runs between Osaka and Kyoto, and the Otokoyama Cable.
- You can choose between a 1-day or 2-day ticket, depending on the length of your trip.
- Many popular sightseeing spots around Osaka and Kyoto also offer a 100 yen discount on admission when you show the pass at the entrance.
- You’ll also save time and enjoy easier travel by not having to buy a ticket each time you take a train.
- The pass is easy to redeem, so even first-timers to Japan can use it without difficulty!
This post may contain affiliate links. If you buy through them, we may earn a commission at no additional cost to you.