Photo Credit: Klook
- From 1,200 ~
- Our Rating
Learn about the wonderful railways of Japan! With 53 types of exhibits plus driving simulations, you can look, touch, experience, and have fun while discovering the charms of Japanese trains!
Why We Recommend This
- Ride the “SL Steam,” one of the few remaining steam engine locomotives in Japan, and feel its mighty power for yourself!
- Operate a train in a realistic simulator used by actual drivers for training!
- From steam locomotives to shinkansen bullet trains, you can view 53 types of real railway vehicles and models at the museum! Some are rarely seen elsewhere, making it a must-see for rail enthusiasts!
- At the railway diorama, you can watch model trains run on the tracks from above.
- Discover the history of Japanese trains through a collection of fascinating pictures, items, and more from the pioneer days of rail.
Kankiji-cho, Shimogyo-ku, Kyoto-shi, Kyoto