Photo Credit: Klook
- From 7,520 ~
- Our Rating
You can save on transportation costs when visiting Hakone and Kamakura with the Hakone Kamakura 3-Day Ticket Pass. It gives you unlimited access to a variety of transportation options that let you explore famous sites such as Hakone Shrine, Lake Ashi, Owakudani Valley, and more. This pass also gives you various discounts at selected locations around Hakone and Kamakura.
Why We Recommend This
- Enjoy unlimited rides on trams, cable cars, buses, and trains that travel around the Hakone and Kamakura areas.
- Get access to all Odakyu lines including Odakyu Odawara, Odakyu Enoshima, and Odakyu Tama.
- You can also use the pass to ride the Enoden tram between Fujisawa and Kamakura as many times as you want.
- Get special offers and coupons for 70 facilities and attractions printed right on the ticket pass.
- The ticket is valid for three consecutive days.
1−1−3, Nishi Shinjuku, Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo