Photo Credit: Klook
- From 1,000 ~
- Our Rating
The SEIBU 1 Day Pass is a train pass that allows unlimited rides on the Seibu Railway Line to tourist destinations in Tokyo and northern Saitama, including Hitsujiyama Park in Chichibu, the Icicles of Ashigakubo, the Matsuri-no-Yu hot spring, and many more. With this pass, international visitors to Japan can save money and avoid the hassle of constantly buying train tickets during their trip.
Why We Recommend This
- The pass offers unlimited rides on the Seibu Line (except the Tamagawa Line) for one day.
- Visit famous destinations in Tokyo and Saitama, including Hitsujiyama Park in Chichibu, the Icicles of Ashigakubo, and the Matsuri-no-Yu hot spring.
- The pass additionally offers many discounts to help you save money on your trip, especially if your itinerary includes many places along the Seibu Line.
- Can only be purchased by international travelers visiting Japan.
- Save time by not having to constantly buy train tickets!
This post may contain affiliate links. If you buy through them, we may earn a commission at no additional cost to you.
1-28, Minami Ikebukuro, Toshima-ku, Tokyo