Photo Credit: Viator
- From 2,500 ~
March 11, 2011 marked the fateful day when the Tohoku region of Japan was struck by a devastating earthquake at 2:46 pm. This catastrophic event, known as the Great East Japan Earthquake and Tsunami, resulted in numerous casualties and missing individuals. It is an event etched in history, and must never be forgotten. Embark on a profound journey through the affected areas, while listening to the invaluable stories shared by local residents who personally experienced the disaster.
Why We Recommend This
- Listen to the stories of people who experienced the disaster.
- Learn about the disaster while walking through the affected areas.
- Discover the terrifying nature of tsunamis.
- Visit sites such as disaster remains.
- Get useful tips on how to prepare for disasters.
This post may contain affiliate links. If you buy through them, we may earn a commission at no additional cost to you.