Photo Credit: Viator
- From 25,000 ~
Only a 20-minute drive from Morioka Station is Suzutoku, a restaurant where you can witness the chefs’ mastery as they showcase their prowess in handling the mighty ocean harvest. Furthermore, you will have the extraordinary opportunity to wield a traditional Japanese knife and practice the delicate art of cutting small fish like horse mackerel. As the tour progresses, a delectable sushi feast, meticulously prepared by the talented chef, awaits you for a truly exquisite lunchtime experience.
Why We Recommend This
- You can witness a dazzling fish filleting show that showcases the skills of the chef up close.
- You can enjoy exquisite sushi lunches prepared by skilled chefs.
- In addition to sushi, you can grill seasonal vegetables on a charcoal grill and enjoy local sake.
- You can also visit a historic cafe with connections to Kenji Miyazawa, a famous Japanese poet.
- It is a tour that is convenient for meeting in front of JR Morioka Station.
This post may contain affiliate links. If you buy through them, we may earn a commission at no additional cost to you.