Photo Credit: Viator
- From 14,000 ~
- Our Rating
Pedal your way through Japan’s capital during this guided tour and get a full-on Tokyo experience. From narrow backstreets to the areas in front of majestic skyscrapers and oases of green among a city of neon and steel, participants of this bike tour will see the harmonious contrast of modernity and tradition that is Tokyo up close. So strap on your helmet and let’s go!
Why We Recommend This
- Discover parts of Tokyo that you won’t find in most guidebooks and which can only be accessed by bicycle.
- Witness all sides of Tokyo, from the skyscrapers of Shinjuku to Ginza, the fashion capital of Tokyo, the sprawling Yoyogi Park, local shrines, secret pathways, or the majestic Imperial Palace.
- Never worry about getting lost with a guide leading the tour the entire time.
- The tour takes about 6.5 hours but moves at a relaxed pace, so you don’t need to be a professional athlete to participate!
- For lunch, everyone will buy their own bento boxed meal at a local supermarket and enjoy it next to the iconic Rainbow Bridge.
This post may contain affiliate links. If you buy through them, we may earn a commission at no additional cost to you.
3-20-2, Nishi-Shinjuku, Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo