Photo Credit: byFood
- From 25,000 ~
- Our Rating
Every piece of sushi served at this restaurant uses the finest ingredients selected by the chef himself. Skillful hands prepare the sushi, offering delectable morcels of authentic Edomae-style sushi.
Why We Recommend This
- The head chef and his staff source their fresh fish daily from Toyosu Market, one of Japan's major fish markets.
- The chef is selective about every ingredient, even the rice, using quality rice from Akita Prefecture that has the perfect texture for the sushi.
- Sake and wine are also available to enjoy with the sushi.
- The chef aims to create a pleasant atmosphere and delectable bites that will make guests exclaim "delicious!"
- The fish is expertly seasoned, including the tuna which is aged slightly to bring out the best flavors.
This post may contain affiliate links. If you buy through them, we may earn a commission at no additional cost to you.
4-2-9, Nishiazabu, Minato-ku, Tokyo