Photo Credit: byFood
- From 25,000 ~
- Our Rating
The third-generation chef of this sushi restaurant celebrates the establishment’s traditions while adding personal touches for a truly unforgettable sushi meal. Put yourself in the chef’s capable hands with the “omakase” course to understand the flavorful nuances of the sushi.
Why We Recommend This
- The chef secures fresh fish daily from Tsukiji Market, one of Japan's most famous fish markets.
- Sake pairings can be recommended with every piece of sushi.
- Guests can enjoy a relaxed atmosphere while savoring authentic pieces of delicious sushi.
- Those particularly interested in the art of sushi will relish the opportunity to witness the sushi masters at work from the counter seats.
- Dietary restrictions can often be accommodated if a prior reservation is made.
This post may contain affiliate links. If you buy through them, we may earn a commission at no additional cost to you.
B2F, Tokyo Sankei Bldg., 1-7-2, Otemachi, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo