Photo Credit: Viator
- From 32,698 ~
- Our Rating
Be taken on a personalized tour around Kyoto to enjoy the ancient city’s beautiful cherry blossoms. Find yourself away from the tourist areas, being taken through the lesser-known parts of Kyoto for an authentic local experience.
Why We Recommend This
- Witness the ancient capital of Japan being painted in pale shades of pink with the delicate cherry blossoms.
- Appreciate the beauty of the blossoms while enjoying a delicious bento meal selected from the mouthwatering options of a department store food market.
- Experience the beloved Japanese custom of "hanami" blossom-viewing as you savor a bento picnic under the cherry blossoms.
- This tour can be personalized based on your requests and preferences, making it a one-of-a-kind experience.
- End your day by seeing the ephemeral blossoms being illuminated in the night, creating an enchanting spectacle.
This post may contain affiliate links. If you buy through them, we may earn a commission at no additional cost to you.
300, Gionmachi Kitagawa, Higashiyama-ku, Kyoto