Photo Credit: Klook
- From 16,000 ~
- Our Rating
See the best of Osaka on this tour that takes you all around one of Japan’s most iconic cities! Learn about the history, food, and truly immerse yourself in Osakan culture!
Why We Recommend This
- Osaka Castle has a long and deep history that is heavily intertwined with important Japanese figures such as Hideyoshi Toyotomi and the Tokugawa Shogunate. In the spring, you can enjoy the beautiful scenery of over 3000 cherry blossoms surrounding the castle and nearby grounds!
- Kuromon Market is the largest market in Osaka and sells various products such as fresh seafood and fruits. Enjoy plenty of fresh Japanese seafood at Kuromon Market, and see where it gets the nickname "Osaka's kitchen"!
- Visit Dotonbori, which features the large Glico signboard that has become a symbol of the city. You can enjoy the food of Osaka by eating many Osaka specialties as street food, with local favorites being "takoyaki" and "kushiyaki"!
- At the Osaka Museum of Housing and Living, you can travel back in time to the Edo, Meiji, Taisho, and Showa eras of Osaka and see what life was like for local people back then!
- The tour guide not only speaks English but also has a wealth of knowledge about Osaka and Japan, so feel free to ask any questions you may have pent up during your trip!
This post may contain affiliate links. If you buy through them, we may earn a commission at no additional cost to you.