Photo Credit: Booking.com,Agoda
- From 12,000 ~
- Our Rating
Located just a 3-minute walk from Tokyo Tower, the Tokyo Prince Hotel offers spacious, luxury accommodations with breathtaking views of the city’s famous landmark. But that’s not all. The hotel’s restaurants cater to all tastes with their Japanese, Western, and Chinese dining options. After a delicious meal, come relax by the pool or pamper yourself at the hotel spa and discover the true meaning of comfort and luxury.
Why We Recommend This
- Tokyo Prince Hotel is conveniently situated a 1 minute walk from Onarimon Station on the Toei Subway-Mita Line, a 10-minute walk from the JR Hamamatsucho Station, and a 3-minute walk from the majestic Tokyo Tower. This makes the hotel the perfect place for travelers who plan on visiting Tokyo's popular tourist destinations such as Sensoji Temple.
- In addition to Tokyo Tower, the hotel’s spacious rooms with large windows also treat guests to tranquil views of the beautiful greenery of Zojoji Temple. Additionally, all rooms are equipped with a private bathroom with complimentary toiletries.
- Depending on the season, Tokyo Prince Hotel offers guests access to an open-air pool overlooking Tokyo Tower, as well as a luxurious spa salon.
- Tokyo Prince Hotel takes pride in its four restaurants serving a variety of cuisines including Western, Chinese and Japanese. There’s also a cafe on the premises where you can enjoy tea time, and a bar that offers stunning views of Tokyo Tower. Both are great places for sitting back and enjoying one of the most fascinating cities on the planet.
- Not only are the hotel rooms very spacious, the entire building feels very open and free. Coupled with the friendly and attentive staff, the Tokyo Prince Hotel becomes a true oasis of peace and an escape from the hustle and bustle of city life right in the center of Tokyo.
This post may contain affiliate links. If you buy through them, we may earn a commission at no additional cost to you.
3-3-1, Shibakoen, Minato-ku, Tokyo