Photo Credit: Agoda
- From 60,000 ~
- Our Rating
The culture and traditions of Japan radiate from every nook and cranny of this premier Kyoto hotel. The exterior, corridors, guestrooms, and restaurants have all been carefully designed to accentuate Kyoto’s traditional charms and to create the perfect relaxation space where guests can rest their bodies and minds.
Why We Recommend This
- Although the spacious guestrooms are the very embodiment of traditional Japanese culture, their focus on comfort makes all kinds of travelers feel welcomed inside them, whether they come from Japan or abroad.
- You can experience the history and culture of Japan before you even start the day thanks to the antique furniture laid out in the guestrooms and throughout the hotel.
- The hotel houses both a delectable Italian eatery and a refined Japanese restaurant, so no matter where you choose to eat at, you won’t be disappointed.
- Guests of the HIRAMATSU will find three different gardens on the hotel grounds where they can take a step back from their daily lives, concentrate on the moment, and take in the beauty and nature of Kyoto.
- There are convenience stores and supermarkets nearby, so if you ever need to do some emergency shopping, you’ll have plenty of options.
361, Ennogyojacho, Sanjo-agaru, Muromachi-dori, Nakagyo-ku, Kyoto-shi, Kyoto