Photo Credit: Booking.com,Agoda
- From 23,000 ~
- Our Rating
Located in Shiba Park, right next to Tokyo Tower, this hotel offers beautiful views of Tokyo’s iconic structure, the Shuto Expressway, Rainbow Bridge, and other sights that paint an electric image of the capital at night. In addition to a wide range of restaurants, the Prince Park Tower Tokyo Hotel also has a bowling alley, karaoke rooms, a swimming pool, and a sauna. Relaxation is never more than a few steps away at this marvelous Tokyo destination!
Why We Recommend This
- Standing on the grounds of Shiba Park, the Prince Park Tower Tokyo Hotel is located just a 10-minute walk from JR Hamamatsucho Station. With the addition of a limousine bus service from Narita International Airport, the hotel makes for an ideal destination for those aiming to do a lot of sightseeing around Tokyo.
- The hotel’s spacious rooms all come equipped with private bathrooms and bathtubs. Some offer stunning views of the Shuto Expressway and Rainbow Bridge, while others look out onto Tokyo Tower, the symbol of Japan’s capital.
- As for entertainment, the hotel offers guests a bowling alley and karaoke rooms as well as relaxation facilities such as a swimming pool, a natural hot spring bath, a sauna, and a spa salon.
- Panoramic views of the city can be enjoyed from the French restaurant Brise Verte and the Sky Lounge Stellar Garden. Additionally, guests of the Prince Park Tower Tokyo Hotel have access to 10 other on-site dining establishments serving Japanese, Chinese, and teppanyaki barbecue dishes.
- Ultimately, though, what makes the hotel really stand out is its high-class service provided by a courteous and attentive staff that pays attention to the tiniest of details, all in an effort to ensure an unforgettable stay for their guests.
This post may contain affiliate links. If you buy through them, we may earn a commission at no additional cost to you.
4-8-1, Shibakoen, Minato-ku, Tokyo