Photo Credit: Booking.com
- From 10,000 ~
- Our Rating
Conveniently located in Umeda, central Osaka, Hotel Cordia Osaka Hommachi offers quick and easy access to major sightseeing spots around the city. Each hotel room is equipped with stylish and comfortable furniture that helps put guests in a more relaxed state of mind and get the most out of their stay. The hotel restaurant is also quite chic and boasts a wide range of dishes that cater to a diverse array of tastes.
Why We Recommend This
- Step off the Shinkansen at JR Shin-Osaka Station and take a 15-minute train to Hommachi Station. Your dream hotel is located just a 5-minute walk from there, offering easy access to Dotonbori, Osaka Castle, Tsutenkaku, and even Universal Studios Japan, which guests can reach in just 30 minutes by train. Hotel Cordia Osaka Hommachi is the perfect base for those who want to explore the best that Osaka has to offer.
- The hotel restaurant serves breakfast and lunch, after which it functions as a café and bar. The breakfast is a highlight for many guests who get to start their day off with a delicious meal chosen from one of four delectable menu options.
- The hotel was completed in 2021 and since then has continued to astound guests with its stylish décor and original art decorations.
- While Osaka is a city buzzing with life, the hotel is located in a quiet area, just outside downtown, allowing you to relax and unwind in peace before going out and painting the town red.
- The hotel-room TVs can be connected to a smartphone, allowing guests to choose the kind of entertainment that they like best, be it regular television, streaming shows and movies, or YouTube.
This post may contain affiliate links. If you buy through them, we may earn a commission at no additional cost to you.
4-6-14, Honmachi, Chuo-ku, Osaka-shi, Osaka