Photo Credit: Booking.com,Agoda
- From 10,000 ~
- Our Rating
Hotel Awina Osaka has it all. Located in central Osaka and offering easy access to various sightseeing spots around the city, the hotel is simultaneously an oasis of peace where people from all over the world come to relax in one of Japan’s most vibrant cities.
Why We Recommend This
- Guestrooms are simple yet varied and include single rooms, Western-style rooms for families, Japanese-style rooms, and accessible accommodations.
- Start your day right with a delicious breakfast. Whether it’s Japanese or Western cuisine, Hotel Awina Osaka has something for every palate.
- After a long day of traveling and sightseeing, there’s nothing better than taking a long herbal medicine bath that will warm you down to your very core.
- Nearly all of Osaka's most famous sightseeing spots can be reached in under 20 minutes from the hotel via public transport.
- Guests will also find the famous Japanese superstore Don Quijote and convenience stores in the area, which are perfect for a spot of late-night shopping.
This post may contain affiliate links. If you buy through them, we may earn a commission at no additional cost to you.
19-12, Ishigatsuji-cho, Tennoji-ku, Osaka-shi, Osaka