Photo Credit: Booking.com
- From 15,000 ~
- Our Rating
The LIBER is an official hotel of Universal Studios Japan (USJ) boasting spacious, well-lit guestrooms, a vast terrace overlooking the bay area, restaurants, open-air baths, and so much more!
Why We Recommend This
- The expansive hotel terrace is divided into three parts: a dining area, a relaxation area, and a stage area where guests can kick back and relax after an exciting day at USJ.
- In addition to the open-air bath and carbonated bath fed from a natural hot spring 1,000 meters underground, the LIBER HOTEL AT UNIVERSAL STUDIO JAPAN also features a sauna.
- The hotel houses two restaurants: the "Cafe & Bar LIBER" located on the 1st floor is available for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, and boasts an extensive menu that includes fine charcoal-grilled steak and delectable gelato. At the third-floor "Dining BRICKSIDE,” guests can enjoy a buffet featuring dishes from all over the world while they gaze out over the terrace and take in the stunning views of the bay area in the morning or at night.
- All the guestrooms are very spacious, well-lit, and designed for maximum comfort. Guests can choose from a wide range of different accommodations, including luxurious themed suites and unique guestrooms designed in collaboration with Universal Studios Japan.
- At the spa salon, you can relax your body and mind as you indulge in beauty treatments that stimulate all five senses and help you forget the hustle and bustle of everyday life.
This post may contain affiliate links. If you buy through them, we may earn a commission at no additional cost to you.
1-1-35, Sakurajima, Konohana-ku, Osaka-shi, Osaka