Photo Credit: Booking.com,Agoda
- From 40,000 ~
- Our Rating
Rent out a traditional two-story Japanese townhouse and experience the traditional culture of Kyoto while staying at your own private villa, enjoying baths in a cypress tub, and kicking it back with as many friends and family members as you like!
Why We Recommend This
- The Besso Soso Kyoto offers unparalleled luxury and privacy in the heart of one of Japan’s most ancient cities.
- The Besso Soso building emanates warmth thanks to its wooden construction and exemplifies Kyoto’s traditional Japanese culture.
- One of the highlights of this private villa is the spacious cypress bathtub overlooking the courtyard, which can accommodate up to four people at once. It’s the perfect place to rest your bones after a day of traveling and chat the night away with your friends and loved ones.
- Enjoy a taste of Japan with the free drink service featuring a tasting set of some of Kyoto’s finest Uji tea varieties.
- Besides a nice hot bath, nothing alleviates the stresses of traveling like a good night’s sleep. That’s why the Besso Soso Kyoto is equipped with the highest-quality mattresses and allows guests to choose between hard and soft pillows.
This post may contain affiliate links. If you buy through them, we may earn a commission at no additional cost to you.
465, Wakamiya-cho, Shimogyo-ku, Kyoto-shi, Kyoto