Photo Credit: Agoda
- From 15,000 ~
- Our Rating
Hotel Okura Kyoto offers easy access to popular sightseeing spots around the city such as Honnoji Temple, the Kyoto International Manga Museum, and a number of commercial facilities. The hotel also houses several restaurants where you can enjoy Japanese, Western, and Chinese cuisine, and offers guests access to various on-site facilities such as a fitness club and a childcare center. When you’re staying in the Okura Kyoto, all of your needs are instantly met so you can relax and enjoy Japan’s old capital.
Why We Recommend This
- Both single and family rooms are available, with each type exuding elegance and luxury.
- The hotel restaurants offer a culinary trip around the world. For breakfast, guests can choose between a buffet on the top floor offering stunning views of the city, or an authentic Kyoto restaurant overlooking a traditional Japanese garden.
- The hotel offers all sorts of facilities and amenities such as a fitness club, swimming pool, welcome lounge, and a childcare center.
- The Okura Kyoto’s other services include luggage storage and a shuttle bus to and from the hotel.
- Please make sure to sample the hotel’s extensive room service menu, available between 6:30 am and 9:00 pm.
537-4, Ichinofunairi-cho, Nakagyo-ku, Kyoto-shi, Kyoto