Photo Credit: Booking.com
- From 45,000 ~
- Our Rating
Located on the upper floors of Abeno Harukas, the highest skyscraper in Japan directly connected to the JR Tennoji Station, all guestrooms at Osaka Marriott Miyako Hotel are located above the 38th floor leading all the way up to the restaurant. This makes the hotel perfect for those travelers who enjoy spectacular views of big cities.
Why We Recommend This
- Enjoy sky-high views of Osaka through the windows of your luxurious room, which also comes equipped with a relaxing, private bathroom and a high-quality bed that guarantees a good night’s sleep.
- The hotel observatory on the 58th floor offers a 360-degree view of the city.
- Being part of Abeno Harukas, which is directly connected to the JR Tennoji Station, the hotel offers easy access to various sightseeing spots around Osaka.
- Enjoy fine dining on the 57th-floor restaurant serving Japanese cuisine, European dishes, and fresh ingredients cooked right in front of you on a teppanyaki grill. There is also the buffet restaurant on the 19th floor, which boasts an open kitchen and a large window on one side, as well as an extensive menu that will surely become one of the highlights of your trip.
- The hotel has numerous facilities such as a fitness center or an art museum and an outdoor terrace located on the 16th floor to help guests make the most of their visit to Osaka.
This post may contain affiliate links. If you buy through them, we may earn a commission at no additional cost to you.
1-1-43, Abenosuji, Abeno-ku, Osaka-shi, Osaka