Photo Credit: Booking.com,Agoda
- From 90,000 ~
- Our Rating
Feel the refined culture of Japan reverberate all around you at this Tokyo hotel. Everything from the Okura Tokyo’s guestrooms to the lighting, furniture, and even the lobby corridors has been designed with meticulous attention to detail to create the most welcoming space possible. The hotel staff members pride themselves on their exceptional level of hospitality specifically tailored to each individual guest, guaranteeing that none of them will ever forget the magical time they spent at this hotel.
Why We Recommend This
- Take one step into the Okura and become enveloped in the spirit of traditional Japan that permeates everything from the lobby lighting and furniture to the elevators or the beautiful Japanese-style garden visible just outside the hotel windows.
- The Okura Hotel Tokyo features two types of rooms: The Okura Heritage and the Okura Prestige. The spacious Okura Heritage rooms are defined by the pursuit of traditional Japanese aesthetics and their en suite steam saunas and large spa baths. Meanwhile, the Okura Prestige rooms, which occupy floors 28 to 40, merge the dynamism and sophistication of modern Tokyo with traditional touches while offering guests spectacular views of the city.
- All the guestrooms come with plenty of amenities such as tea bags and comfortable room wear, and feature enticing architectural touches such as practically-soundless door-locking mechanisms and tall ceilings that make the already spacious rooms appear even more open and free. Each room also comes with a private bathroom equipped with a TV for your enjoyment.
- There are seven places to eat at the hotel, including restaurants and a bar lounge, where you can enjoy a variety of traditional dishes that have been perfected over the decades since the hotel first opened. To drink, try a wine from the hotel’s collection that it has been building for many years, or a traditional specialty cocktail. In addition, each restaurant has a private room that can be reserved for special occasions.
- The Okura Tokyo guarantees first-class service thanks to the spirit of hospitality that has been deeply engraved in the hearts of the hotel’s attentive staff members.
2-10-4, Toranomon, Minato-ku, Tokyo