Photo Credit: Booking.com,Agoda
- From 20,000 ~
- Our Rating
Even big-and-tall or long-term guests with plenty of luggage will find the luxurious rooms of Hotel Nikko Princess Kyoto very spacious and relaxing. The hotel also houses plenty of restaurants where travelers can indulge in authentic Japanese cuisine.
Why We Recommend This
- Located near both subway and railway stations, the hotel offers easy access to various cultural and educational facilities in the city, including the Museum of Kyoto, the Kyoto City Library of Historical Documents, or the Japan Kanji Museum & Library.
- With large and comfortable rooms, guests can spend the entire day exploring Kyoto and then return to the hotel to relax in style and luxury.
- The hotel features several restaurants. Breakfast can be enjoyed at a traditional Japanese restaurant or a modern café. For lunch and dinner, you can treat yourself to tempura, teppanyaki barbecue, and Chinese cuisine.
- The hotel's gift shop offers a wide assortment of traditional Kyoto sweets and handicrafts, allowing guests to do all of their souvenir shopping at one convenient location.
- The hotel’s amenities and its attentive staff have also garnered high praise from the guests.
This post may contain affiliate links. If you buy through them, we may earn a commission at no additional cost to you.
630, Takahashi-cho, Karasuma Takatsuji-iru, Shimogyo-ku, Kyoto-shi, Kyoto