Photo Credit: Booking.com
- From 26,000 ~
- Our Rating
After walking through the Kyoto Shijo Takakura Hotel Grandereverie’s lobby and going up to your room, you’ll understand the true meaning of splendor and refined elegance. Grandereverie is a rather compact hotel, which only means more interactions with the staff who will be at your beck and call at all times, providing valuable support, passing on useful travel information, and exemplifying the spirit of Japanese hospitality.
Why We Recommend This
- The hotel is conveniently located near popular tourist destinations, shopping outlets, and great restaurants, allowing guests to make the most out of their trip to Japan’s old capital.
- The small hotel only has a total of 16 rooms, but that just makes it easier for the staff to cater to your every need so you can enjoy your simple yet chic room that was specially designed to alleviate stress.
- The staff are all extremely knowledgeable when it comes to Kyoto tourism, so make sure to take advantage of their expertise when planning a day out.
- Breakfast is delivered directly to your room so you can start the day right with a private meal enjoyed in whatever manner you desire.
- Many members of the staff are fluent in English, and this lack of a language barrier is one of the many reasons why people keep coming back to Kyoto Shijo Takakura Hotel Grandereverie.
This post may contain affiliate links. If you buy through them, we may earn a commission at no additional cost to you.
225, Takazaimoku-cho, Shijo-sagaru, Takakura-dori, Shimogyo-ku, Kyoto-shi, Kyoto