Photo Credit: Klook
- From 2,500 ~
- Our Rating
The Axe Throwing & Shisha Bar in Asakusa, Tokyo, offers a unique opportunity to try out the exciting sport of axe throwing! Step outside your comfort zone and try something new that will get your blood pumping!
Why We Recommend This
- In recent years, axe throwing has become a popular sport around the world. At this facility, JAAT-certified staff will carefully guide you through proper throwing techniques, precautions, and rules, so that even complete beginners can have the time of their lives hurling sharp metal through the air safely and with confidence.
- There are many ways to enjoy axe throwing such as solo practices or going head-to-head with friends or other customers to see who can get the highest score.
- While axe throwing is the main attraction here, you can also try your hand at throwing shovels, playing cards, knives, and even shuriken ninja stars! You can also do it all while dressed up in a fun costume!
- The bar, appropriately, also serves refreshments such as pizza, hot dogs, cocktails, beer, and soft drinks.
- Additionally, guests of the Axe Throwing Bar can try out non-nicotine and non-tar “shisha” flavored tobacco smoked from a water pipe.
This post may contain affiliate links. If you buy through them, we may earn a commission at no additional cost to you.
1-2-13, Komagata, Taito-ku, Tokyo