Photo Credit: Booking.com
- From 23,000 ~
- Our Rating
Cross Hotel Kyoto is perfectly located for getting around the city of Kyoto. The calm atmosphere of its simple yet vast rooms ensures that you are able to relax after a busy day of seeing the sights.
Why We Recommend This
- The essence of Japan can be felt throughout the hotel as it is right next to ancient Kyoto streets where festivals are held, a famous river flows, and customers of local shops rush in and out. It is conveniently located for traveling even to far away places.
- Start your day right with a delicious buffet, featuring dishes unique to Kyoto, a grill menu, and much more.
- The guest rooms have a warm, clean, and relaxing design with plenty of Japanese elements. The furniture has been intentionally selected to optimize functionality.
- Slowly enjoy a warm beverage in the morning as you look out over the traditional Japanese garden in the large, chic lobby.
- In each guest room, the bath, toilet, and powder rooms are all separate, making it super convenient for multiple people staying together.
71-1, Daikoku-cho, Kawaramachi-dori Sanjo-sagaru, Nakagyo-ku, Kyoto-shi, Kyoto