Photo Credit: Klook
- From 4,800 ~
- Our Rating
Try out the “tie-dye” method that is traditionally used to dye Japanese kimono and create your own vividly colored design!
Why We Recommend This
- Dip your toes into tie-dyeing! It’s surprisingly simple, and rest assured that the masterful staff will explain the method in an easy-to-understand way.
- Pick from a number of practical items such as handkerchiefs, T-shirts, and eco bags so that you can take your memories of the experience with you everywhere you go!
- Even elementary school kids can participate, making this a fun activity for the entire family. Whether you’re joining alone or with a large group of people, you’re sure to have an enjoyable time.
- No two designs are completely the same, so no matter what you create, it will totally be your own!
- The bright and vibrant dyes really stick out and are super cool!
This post may contain affiliate links. If you buy through them, we may earn a commission at no additional cost to you.
2-2-21, Nomoto Umeda Bldg., 1-10-3, Shibata, Kita-ku, Osaka-shi, Osaka