Photo Credit: Klook
- From 7,000 ~
- Our Rating
Experience over 1,000 years of history and culture in Kyoto, the ancient capital of Japan, and embrace the great outdoors with a local guide!
Why We Recommend This
- First, visit Fushimi Inari-taisha, which boasts a history of over 1,300 years. The rows of beautiful vermilion torii gates render amazingly on film, and despite being one of the most popular attractions in Japan, it still retains a tranquil, calming atmosphere.
- Next is Kiyomizu-dera Temple, a World Heritage Site with multiple buildings registered as National Treasures and Important Cultural Properties. The view from the temple is magnificent, and its deeply spiritual atmosphere is sure to enchant.
- Following this is Kinkaku-ji Temple, a golden wonder encompassed by a pond and garden. After appreciating its brilliance, listen to its intriguing and tumultuous history, and be amazed at all the difficulties it overcame.
- Arashiyama is packed with sightseeing spots like the Togetsukyo Bridge and the long, narrow bamboo groves that have come to symbolize Kyoto.
- The guide speaks English, so you can tour Kyoto without having to worry about the language barrier or getting lost.
This post may contain affiliate links. If you buy through them, we may earn a commission at no additional cost to you.