Photo Credit: Klook
- From 7,000 ~
- Our Rating
Experience over 1,000 years of history and culture in Kyoto, the ancient capital of Japan, and embrace the great outdoors with a local guide!
Why We Recommend This
- First, visit Fushimi Inari-taisha, which boasts a history of over 1,300 years. The rows of beautiful vermilion torii gates render amazingly on film, and despite being one of the most popular attractions in Japan, it still retains a tranquil, calming atmosphere.
- Next is Kiyomizu-dera Temple, a World Heritage Site with multiple buildings registered as National Treasures and Important Cultural Properties. The view from the temple is magnificent, and its deeply spiritual atmosphere is sure to enchant.
- Following this is Kinkaku-ji Temple, a golden wonder encompassed by a pond and garden. After appreciating its brilliance, listen to its intriguing and tumultuous history, and be amazed at all the difficulties it overcame.
- Arashiyama is packed with sightseeing spots like the Togetsukyo Bridge and the long, narrow bamboo groves that have come to symbolize Kyoto.
- The guide speaks English, so you can tour Kyoto without having to worry about the language barrier or getting lost.