Photo Credit: Klook
- From 7,000 ~
- Our Rating
Dive deep into Japanese history on this extensive day tour around Kyoto and Nara! Learn about Japan by experiencing its history, culture, and nature first hand!
Why We Recommend This
- Arashiyama is best known for its scenic groves of tall, green bamboo and the nearby Togetsukyo Bridge, all of which make for spectacular photos!
- There are dozens of shops and cafes in Arashiyama offering delicious Japanese confections unique to the area.
- The golden Kinkaku-ji Temple and its mirror-like reflection in the pond is a highlight for many visitors to Kyoto. Pay special attention to the shining phoenix at the top of the tower, as it has been crafted with gorgeous detail.
- At Nara Park, buy some special deer rice crackers, and make plenty of new friends with the local deer!
- The guide can speak English and Japanese, so anyone can join with ease!