Photo Credit: Booking.com
- From 16,200 ~
- Our Rating
This 4-star hotel with modern western architecture offers attractive amenities such as massage services, restaurants, and a swimming pool. It hosts many spacious and beautiful guest rooms that provide stunning views of Tokyo Tower.
Why We Recommend This
- Located an 8-minute walk from Hamamatsucho Station, which is also a station on the Tokyo Monorail, the hotel provides easy access to Odaiba, Haneda Airport, and other popular spots around Tokyo.
- Can be reached from Haneda Airport by train in 30 minutes, saving travelers time and transportation costs.
- Conveniently situated near many JR and subway stations such as Shiodome, Hamamatsucho, Daimon, and Shimbashi. Great for getting around Tokyo.
- All rooms provide great views of the capital, with some overlooking Tokyo Tower.
- The hotel operates a restaurant that serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Other amenities include massage services and a swimming pool.
2-14-24, Higashi Shinbashi, Minato-ku, Tokyo