Photo Credit: Booking.com
- From 30,000 ~
- Our Rating
Art Hotel Osaka Baytower is conveniently located no more than a 30-minute train ride from famous Osaka attractions such as Universal Studios Japan, Osaka Castle, and Kaiyukan, one of the world’s largest aquariums. The hotel also offers complimentary services such as a shuttle bus, making it ideal for extended stays.
Why We Recommend This
- It’s just an 8-minute train ride from JR Osaka Station and an 11-minute train ride to Universal City Station, providing easy access to all sorts of fun destinations around Osaka.
- All guestrooms boast views of the Osaka cityscape and Osaka Bay, and are fully equipped with air conditioning, televisions, and private bathrooms with bathtubs.
- The hotel has a Japanese restaurant, Western restaurant, coffee shop, and bar.
- Fax, photocopying, and ironing services are available free of charge.
- Guests can also unwind at the Solaniwa Onsen hot spring facility located in the same building at a discount rate.
1-2-1, Benten, Minato-ku, Osaka-shi, Osaka