Photo Credit: Booking.com,Agoda
- From 20,000 ~
- Our Rating
The Namba Oriental Hotel is conveniently located in the center of Namba, Osaka, making it perfect for travelers who plan to explore the city. Upon arrival, you’ll immediately be greeted by hospitable staff members ready to make your stay at the hotel as relaxing as possible. The Namba Oriental Hotel’s bottom three floors are occupied by various facilities such as restaurants and convenience stores, giving the guests everything they’d ever need without having to set foot outside the hotel. In addition, you’ll feel the spirit of Japan’s four seasons emanating from the gorgeous courtyard that transports you away from the city and into a world of pure tranquility, healing your body and mind.
Why We Recommend This
- The hotel’s guest-only lounge offers sake tastings and herb cordial drinks free of charge.
- The guestrooms are spacious and illuminated by plenty of natural light.
- The hotel’s breakfast menu was carefully designed to be both delicious and nutritious so that guests can start their day on the best foot possible.
- Besides the hotel’s on-site restaurants and various stores, there are a number of commercial facilities in the surrounding area where guests can enjoy shopping or dining out. For the customers' convenience, a foreign currency exchange machine has been installed on the 3rd floor.
- The Namba Oriental’s center courtyard routinely changes its patio floral display, showcasing various seasonal plants and current birth flowers.
This post may contain affiliate links. If you buy through them, we may earn a commission at no additional cost to you.
2-8-17, Sennichimae, Chuo-ku, Osaka-shi, Osaka