Photo Credit: Booking.com
- From 14,000 ~
Experience the renowned “Tsunagi Onsen” at this hot spring inn, cherished by famous samurai lords of the past. Allow the natural hot spring baths, a source of great pride for the inn, to wash away the weariness of your journey. Revel in the breathtaking view of the glistening lake from the comfort of your room, a scene exclusively yours to enjoy. To ensure stress-free travel, a complimentary shuttle service from JR Morioka Station can be arranged upon reservation.
Why We Recommend This
- There is an open-air bath that presents panoramic views of the beautiful lake.
- All rooms face the lake, allowing you to enjoy magnificent views from any room.
- Enjoy a buffet-style breakfast with a selection of over 40 delectable dishes.
- Relish kaiseki cuisine featuring local Iwate ingredients and seasonal produce.
- Treat yourself to a relaxing massage at the on-site salon.
This post may contain affiliate links. If you buy through them, we may earn a commission at no additional cost to you.
74-2, Tsunagi Yunodate, Morioka-shi, Iwate