Photo Credit: Booking.com
- From 38,000 ~
- Our Rating
Conveniently located near popular tourist attractions such as Dotonbori and Shinsaibashi-Suji Shopping Street, this hotel is the ideal place for those who wish to explore every corner of Osaka. Adding to the experience are spacious guest rooms and a varied breakfast menu that will ensure a wonderful and relaxing stay.
Why We Recommend This
- The nearest subway station, Shinsaibashi, is just a 1-minute walk away, offering easy access to locales all over the city.
- Besides easy access to famous tourist spots such as Dotonbori, Shinsaibashi-Suji Shopping Street, and Midosuji, there are also several restaurants and convenience stores in front of the station.
- The beautiful, spacious rooms are fully equipped with satellite TV, heating, a radio, and a private bathroom with free toiletries.
- The hotel’s fine-dining restaurants serve French, Japanese, and Chinese cuisines.
- Limousine shuttle bus service to Kansai International Airport available for a fee.
This post may contain affiliate links. If you buy through them, we may earn a commission at no additional cost to you.
1-3-3, Nishishinsaibashi, Chuo-ku, Osaka