Photo Credit: Viator
- From 11,231 ~
- Our Rating
Discover everything Osaka has to offer, from the big tourist attractions to hidden gems that only a select few know about. Let an experienced guide take you on an in-depth journey through this ancient port city that loves to laugh, eat, and have a good time. The tour is highly customizable and can accommodate all kinds of travelers!
Why We Recommend This
- Answer a quick questionnaire and get paired with the most compatible guide who’ll craft a 3, 4, 6, or 8-hour long itinerary just for you.
- Grab iconic Osaka street food as you navigate this vibrant city and discover why they call it the Nation’s Kitchen.
- See it all, from the 16th-century Osaka Castle to smaller shrines and secret attractions that don’t get mentioned in many guidebooks!
- Relax and enjoy art at Nakanoshima Park, an oasis of peace in a city that’s always on the go.
- Buy anything you can think of at Grand Front Osaka, one of the biggest department stores in the city.
This post may contain affiliate links. If you buy through them, we may earn a commission at no additional cost to you.
1-3-12, Tanimachi, Chuo-ku, Osaka-shi, Osaka