Photo Credit: Viator
- From 14,000 ~
- Our Rating
Have you ever wondered where Osaka locals like to go out for a drink or a bite to eat? You can find out during this guided tour that’s going to help you paint the town red like an Osaka native. Follow local guides through the city’s narrow streets, discover secret drinking spots, and spend an unforgettable night in one of the most electric cities in Japan.
Why We Recommend This
- A group of English-speaking Osaka locals will show you around their town at night, and by the end of it, hopefully, they’ll also become your new friends.
- Get introductions to hidden bars, pubs, and taverns that might turn away a solo traveler.
- Enjoy izakaya-style tavern food like yakitori grilled chicken skewers.
- Explore Namba, Shinsaibashi, and Amemura, the best places to enjoy Osaka’s nightlife.
- Use the Osaka Pub Passport to get up to 3,000 yen in discounts.
This post may contain affiliate links. If you buy through them, we may earn a commission at no additional cost to you.
2-9, Sennichimae, Chuo-ku, Osaka-shi, Osaka