Photo Credit: Viator
- From 7,000 ~
- Our Rating
Take a relaxing stroll through Japan’s third-largest city and discover all of its wonders and attractions. Enjoy amazing Osaka food, shop for one-of-a-kind souvenirs, take pictures in beautiful locations, and make the memories of a lifetime. An experienced guide will be with you the entire time.
Why We Recommend This
- This tour is especially recommended for first-time visitors to Osaka looking to find out as much as they want about the city from real Osaka locals.
- See firsthand the beautiful contrast of Osaka by visiting its modern business district, historic temples, local and world-famous shops, and so much more.
- Visit Hozen-ji Temple. Built in 1637, it once was the center of Osaka’s theater entertainment district.
- Explore the Dotombori District with its famous billboards, restaurants, and a variety of shops.
- Nourish your body and mind with Osaka soul food at Shinsekai, an area known for its deep-fried skewers.
This post may contain affiliate links. If you buy through them, we may earn a commission at no additional cost to you.
3-1-1, Umeda, Kita-ku, Osaka-shi, Osaka