Photo Credit: Viator
- From 9,800 ~
- Our Rating
The whole world has heard about sake, but Japan’s national alcoholic drink remains a mystery to many. What exactly is it? A spirit? Wine? Something else? Those are all questions you can ask your sommelier guide during this fun sake-tasting seminar in Tokyo. Education with a light buzz. You can’t beat that!
Why We Recommend This
- Learn about and taste the differences between various kinds of sake in a fun, small-group atmosphere in the vicinity of Shinjuku Station.
- No Japanese necessary! The sommelier will conduct his lessons in English.
- For a relaxing, fun-filled experience, the sommelier will personally choose three types of sake for you to try and explain how best to enjoy them and how to read their labels.
- Free snacks and water available.
- The sommelier will pass out printouts explaining the finer points of sake tasting, such as which kinds taste best at what temperatures and more.
This post may contain affiliate links. If you buy through them, we may earn a commission at no additional cost to you.
3-4-8, Shinjuku, Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo