Photo Credit: byFood
- From 30,000 ~
- Our Rating
Savor an unforgettable sushi meal masterfully paired with Japanese sake. For the true foodies, this experience is not only a culinary wonder, but also a fascinating learning experience.
Why We Recommend This
- Located at a well-established sushi restaurant, you are in good hands with the third-generation chef who will skillfully prepare the sushi right in front of you.
- Drink the sake from stunning Edo Kiriko cut glasses, which feel like holding pieces of artwork in your hands.
- The fish for the sushi is personally selected by the chef himself every morning, attesting to his commitment to quality.
- Vegan and vegetarian options are also available for those with these dietary restrictions.
- With seasonal appetizers, several pieces of sushi, sake, and more, this will surely become a culinary experience to remember.
This post may contain affiliate links. If you buy through them, we may earn a commission at no additional cost to you.
You will be provided with the meeting location when your appointment is confirmed.