Photo Credit: Klook
- From 8,000 ~
- Our Rating
Enjoy an exquisite meal with a view of Tokyo Skytree from the 26th floor of the Asakusa View Hotel, directly connected to the Tsukuba Express Asakusa Station! Savor a buffet of grilled dishes, Japanese, Western, and Chinese cuisines, as well as gorgeous desserts.
Why We Recommend This
- The main grilled dishes are prepared in their Musashi Oven made from Fuji lava stones. Reaching temperatures of 400°C, the lava stones emit ultra-red rays that bring out the natural flavors of the ingredients, browning the outside while cooking the inside to perfection. The buffet-style menu includes Japanese, Western, and Chinese cuisines, as well as dessert dishes.
- The chef will prepare your order in front of your eyes! Each dish is served at its most delicious. Please enjoy conversations with the chef about recommended seasonal ingredients and the best ways to enjoy them. The view of Tokyo Skytree is another major attraction of this restaurant. There aren’t many tall buildings in the area, making the structure stand out and look absolutely majestic. In the evening, you can see Tokyo Skytree all lit up, creating a romantic atmosphere.
- The restaurant’s seating capacity is 184 and large groups are welcome. They cater to any and all occasion, from family trips to date nights. Please make a reservation prior to visiting.
- Enjoy your meal in a Japanese modern setting with views of the technological marvel that is Tokyo Skytree, taking in the woven tapestry of Japan’s past and future.
- The restaurant is located on the 26th floor of the Asakusa View Hotel, directly connected to the Tsukuba Express Asakusa Station, making it easy to access and a great place to check out when exploring Asakusa.
This post may contain affiliate links. If you buy through them, we may earn a commission at no additional cost to you.
26F, Asakusa View Hotel, 3-17-1, Nishi Asakusa, Taito-ku, Tokyo